Our nation's First Lady, Michelle Obama, is releasing a hip-hop album! Yes, you've read that right, Michelle Obama is putting out a hip-hop record. Michelle Obama worked with both the Partnership for a Healthier America and Hip-Hop Public Health as part of her "Let's Move" program.
The album, Songs for a Healthier America, features collaborations with Doug E. Fresh, Travis Barker, and Matisyahu. Unfortunately, Obama won't be laying down any rhymes on the album. However, Michelle Obama will be making cameo appearances for the music videos. Kids in New York City will get a first look, with 10 music videos set for distribution in the city. Other major cities will receive the music videos afterwards.
You can check out the full track listing of Songs for a Healthier America follows below.
1. "Everybody" feat. Jordin Sparks, Doug E Fresh, Ryan Beatty, Artie Green, Dr. Oz and the Hip Hop Doc
2. "U R What You Eat" feat. Salad Bar (Matisyahu, Ariana Grande, Travis Barker)
3. "Let's Move" feat. Doug E. Fresh, Artie Green, Chauncey Hawkins, Easy AD
4. "Just Believe" feat. Ashanti, Gerry Gunn, Artie Green, Robbie Nova, Chauncey Hawkins
5. "Veggie Luv" feat. Monifah and J Rome
6. "Hip Hop FEET (Finding Exercise Energy Thresholds)" feat. DMC, Artie Green, and Chauncey Hawkins
7. "Stronger" feat. Shayna Steele, Jeremy Jordan, Our Time, Nils Lofgren
8. "Give Myself a Try" feat. Ryan Beatty
9. "Jump Up (It's a Good Day) Let's Move version" feat. Brady Rymer and the Little Band That Could
10. "Hip Hop LEAN" feat. Artie Green
11. "Pass the Rock" feat. Iman Schumpert and Artie Green
12. "Good Living" feat. Ashton Jones
13. "Beautiful" feat. Daisy Grant and Artie Green
14. "Change the Game" feat. The Happiness Club and Naledge
15. "Wanna Jump (Let's Move)" feat. Paul Burch and WPA Ballclub
16. "Mother May I?" feat. Amelia Robinson
17. "We Like Vegetables" feat. Los Barkers!
18. "Get Up Sit Up" feat. Ian James and Ricky Baitz
19. "One Step Forward" feat. Samite
First Lady hip-hop Michelle Obama Morning Mix