WESA Messages are pre-recorded and will air at 7:59 am, 11:58 am and 7:59 pm on weekdays; 8:58 am, 11:59 am and 5:59 pm on weekends.
WYEP message are read live and will be read at 9:40 am, 11:40 am and 3:40 pm (all days, allow a 5 minute window for each).
We allow 10 seconds, including the opening “90.5 WESA is supported by... / 91.3 WYEP is supported by …” The remainder of your message should contain no more than 10 - 12 words.
You may use these announcements to honor birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations and other personal celebrations.
91.3 WYEP is supported by Dan Brown in honor of his wife, Sally, on her birthday.
90.5 WESA is supported by Heather and Chris Davis in memory of their mother, Elizabeth Murray-Davis.
91.3 WYEP is supported by Jessica and Ken McClory in celebration of their son Eli on his high school graduation.
90.5 WESA is supported by Gabrielle Smith to congratulate Molly and Rick Smith on their wedding day.
In order to be elligible for an on-air sponsorship reservation you must have made a donation in the amount of $360 or greater to WESA or WYEP.
The stations must adhere to all FCC regulations, and we reserve the right to reject any message that does not meet these standards, or the standards the station has set for Day Sponsorship messaging.
- No commercial, professional, business, organizational, political or institutional content;
- Nothing that would be considered a call to action;
- No references to controversial issues;
- No phone numbers or addresses;
- No references to products or services;
- No references to historical events;
- No references to events other than personal observances;
- Nothing which would be considered offensive, critical, or in poor taste;
- WYEP reserves the right to edit or reject any Day Sponsor message for any reason.
We’re happy to help you compose your message or answer any questions about the program.
Thank you for supporting independent public radio in Pittsburgh!