WYEP's Halloween Special Programming
WYEP's hosts have been digging through the music library to find the spookiest, most scary, ghoulish songs we can find! Well, at the least, we'll have a lot of music chock full of Halloween spirit.
Here's what we have on deck for you:
Saturday, October 29:
- The Soul Show, 2-5 PM: featuring some soul and funk with a Halloween theme
- Rollin' & Tumblin', 9 - midnight: The spooky blues!
Sunday, October 30:
- The Roots & Rhythm Mix, 11 AM - 2 PM: Listen for a few Halloween-themed songs each hour.
Monday, October 31:
- The Afternoon Mix, 2-6 PM: Host Rosemary Welsch will give you a mix of Halloween classics, songs about pumpkins/zombies/ghosts, and more. A variety of guests will share their personal stories of Halloween.
- Block Party, 8 - midnight: This special Halloween night edition of the Block Party will showcase spooky music, plus an assortment of goth and darkwave songs throughout the night
image by Idea go via FreeDigitalPhotos.net