Pittsburgh Environment & Health Conference
The Pittsburgh Environment & Health Conference was created for YOU. The program is designed for the general public. We want you to learn about how the environment may affect you, what you can do to change it and how you can live a healthier life.
The following exciting demonstrations will teach you about things you can do to create a better, healthier environment for you and your family. Demonstrations run from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Action Housing, Inc. – Learn how to make natural home cleaning products
- Allegheny County Health Department – Learn how easy it is to recycle
- Conservation Consultants, Inc. – How to save money on your heating and electric bills
- Pittsburgh Schweitzer Fellows and Association of Pittsburgh Black Nurses
- Women for a Healthy Environment – Eco-chic with Your Cosmetics