- Every weekday at 7:15am, Cindy and Joey reveal the topic of the day on 91.3fm.
- Submit your ideas on songs that relate to the topic for The Daily Feedback.
- Throughout the day, you can submit related songs via email, Twitter or Facebook.
- Tune in each weekday afternoon at 4:20pm to hear The Daily Feedback 3 song set with Rosemary Welsch on 91.3fm WYEP.
The Daily Feedback - weekday mornings at 7:15am (EST)
- Every weekday at 8:15am Joey Spehar brings a Kid-Approved song on The Morning Mix.
- Joey will share a story from a fellow parent talking about a song they've shared with their children.
- We'll hear from listeners, musicians, and local celebrities.
- Email Joey if you'd like to contribute to this segment.
Cool Kids - weekday mornings at 8:15am (EST)
Dwelling on the Past
- Tune in every weekday morning at 9:00am for massive amounts of nostalgia on The Morning Mix.
- You’ll hear a set of songs that cross genres and decades. Whether it’s a song from the 1950’s or something from 2002, it’ll surely get your attention!
- Taking you back while taking you by surprise, you’re bound to hear something you love on Dwelling on The Past.
Dwelling on the Past - weekday mornings at 9:00am (EST)
- Cindy Howes and Chef Bill Fuller match music and menus each Friday morning on Pairings. Your favorite music meets your favorite food on Parings!
- See the latest menu and soundtrack here!
Pairings: Friday mornings at 7:30am and 9:15am (EST)
The 9:13 Buzz
- Each Wednesday morning at 9:13am, Cindy Howes is joined by one of our trusted new music sources.
- See what was played on the latest episode here!
The 9:13 Buzz: Wednesday mornings at 9:13am (EST)