- Every weekday at 7:15am, Cindy and Joey reveal the topic of the day on 91.3fm.
- Submit your ideas on songs that relate to the topic for The Daily Feedback.
- Throughout the day, you can submit related songs via email, 412.381.9900, Twitter or Facebook.
- Tune in each weekday afternoon at 4:20pm to hear The Daily Feedback 3 song set with Rosemary Welsch on 91.3fm WYEP.
The Daily Feedback - weekday mornings at 7:15am (EST)
Dwelling on the Past
- Tune in every weekday morning at 9:00 for massive amounts of nostalgia on The Morning Mix.
- You’ll hear a set of songs that cross genres and decades. Whether it’s a song from the 1950’s or something from 2002, it’ll surely get your attention! Taking you back while taking you by surprise, you’re bound to hear something you love on Dwelling on The Past.
Dwelling on the Past - weekday mornings at 9:00am (EST)
- Cindy Howes and Chef Bill Fuller match music and menus each Friday morning on Pairings. Your favorite music meets your favorite food on Parings!
- See the latest menu and soundtrack here!
Pairings: Friday mornings at 7:30am and 9:15am (EST)
The 9:13 Buzz
- Each Wednesday morning at 9:13am (EST), Cindy Howes is joined by one of Pittsburgh's finest music writers.
- The rotating cast includes Andy Mulkerin of Pittsburgh City Paper, Scott Tady of The Beaver County Times, Scott Mervis of The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, and Justin Jacobs - a contributor to Relix and Billboard.
- See what was played on the latest episode here!
The 9:13 Buzz: Wednesday mornings at 9:13am (EST)
Here are some of the latest specials from The Morning Mix:
An American Sampler host Ken Batista talked with Cindy and Joey about the music of Peter Yarrow. The Peter of Peter, Paul & Mary recently turned 75. Listen here!
Brian Rosenworcel – drummer for the band Guster – recently curated a set of music for The Morning Mix. Take a listen to this drum-centric Guest DJ set here!
Brent DeBoer of The Dandy Warhols spoke with Cindy Howes recently about the 13th anniversary of their classic album 13 Tales From Urban Bohemia. Listen here!