WYEP IS EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH OUR LIVE STREAM. WE WILL BE PERFORMING EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS TO TRY AND CORRECT THE PROBLEM. IN THE MEANTIME, WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. (Updated 4/9/2014)
Listen to WYEP on your desktop or laptop
Don't have a player? Try one of these ones
Download the brand new WYEP app for either iPhone or Android!
iPhone or iPod Touch
Palm OS [Treo/Centro]
- Player: Pocket Tunes, Kinoma
- Link: WYEP On-Air Stream MP3
- Once the player is installed on your PDA, it should launch from the stream link on WYEP.org in your phone browser. If it doesn't, open your player and go under the Menu to Open URL. Type in this: http://wyep.streamguys.net/listen.pls
- Free: moodio.fm player, use web browser to find WYEP.
- Or purchase/download BerryTunes or RadioBee
- ...and enter this: http://wyep.streamguys.net/listen.pls
- Player: Windows Media Mobile
- Link: WYEP On-Air Stream
- Once the player is installed on your PDA, it should launch from the stream link on WYEP.org in your phone browser. If it doesn't, open Windows Media Player and go under the Menu to Open URL. Type this:http://azulweb.streamguys.com/wyep.asx
Podcasts on the iPhone
- Use the iTunes Music App called Stitcher Radio [see it in iTunes] to combine podcasts into channels; access WYEP through the NPR Podcast Directory.
Like what you hear?
Then support the station where music matters. Online streaming is made possible by members like you. Become a WYEP member today.
Please contact us if you have trouble with the stream.