Three Rivers Film Festival
The 2013 Three Rivers Film Festival, presented by Pittsburgh Filmmakers and Dollar Bank, runs November 8 – 23. Celebrating 32 years, it is the oldest and largest film festival in the region. This year sees a substantial expansion of films with an added venue. The 2013 Film Festival presents approximately 80 films – independent American cinema, sneak peeks, new documentaries, restored classics, a competitive shorts program, critically-acclaimed international films, a sidebar of Polish films, and new this year: a microcinema component. There are visiting filmmakers, informal discussions, live music events and more. The venues are the Harris Theater, the Melwood Screening Room, the Regent Square Theater and Waterworks Cinemas.
- Spectacle presents: South Third Street Forever: Like Tears in the Rain, at 7 p.m.
- Bastards, at 7 p.m. -- Harris Theater
- The Priest's Children, at 7 p.m. -- Regent Square Theater
- The Italian Connection, at 7:30 p.m. -- Melwood Screening Room
- The Armstrong Lie, at 9:15 p.m. -- Harris Theater
- In Bloom, at 9:15 p.m. -- Regent Square Theater '
- Go Down Death, at 10 p.m. -- Melwood Screening Room