The Wizard of Oz Exhibit at the Pittsburgh Children's Museum
Follow the Yellow Brick Road to the first-ever educational exhibit based on the beloved movie classic. Come over the rainbow with Dorothy and Toto on an exploration of the colorful Land of Oz. Journey from the sepia-toned Gale Farm to the vibrant Emerald City and experience the adventures of Dorothy and her friends.
• Climb the Wicked Witch's Castle
• Enter through the Movie Marquee and view memorable film clips
• Harvest vegetables, milk a cow, and gather eggs at the Gale Farm
• Solve puzzles and optical illusions at Professor Marvel’s Wagon
• Experience Dorothy’s Bedroom as it hurtles through the air in a tornado
• Build a rainbow arch and talk like a Munchkin in Munchkinland
• Join Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Cowardly Lion at the Crossroads
• Climb the Witch’s Castle to capture the Wicked Witch’s broom
• Delight in the science and magic of light and color in Emerald City
• Visit the Wizard of Oz Console and meet the “Great and Powerful Oz”
Finally, tap your heels together three times while reciting “There’s no place like home,” until your next visit to the Land of Oz!
THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Co. Judy Garland as Dorothy from THE WIZARD OF OZ.