Key Tracks: k.d. lang
Submitted by [email protected] on June 23, 2017
Below are the 5 key tracks that you need to know from k.d. lang.
The multiple Grammy Award-winning k.d. lang has steadily been producing music since 1984. She is known for her hits "Constant Craving" and "Miss Chatelaine" as well as her collaborations with artists such as The Reclines and Tony Bennett.
Song: "The Consequences of Falling"
- Album: Invincible Summer
- Year: 2000
- Comment: The lead single from lang's 2000 release.
Song: "Lifted By Love"
- Album: Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
- Year: 1993
- Comment: The first of lang's singles on the US Dance Chart, the song was featured on the soundtrack for Even Cowgirls Get the Blues.
- Album: Hymns of the 49th Parallel
- Year: 2004
- Comment: Originally a Neil Young song, this album featured covers of lang's favorite fellow Canadian musicians.
Song: "Atomic Number"
- Album: case/lang/veirs
- Year: 2016
- Comment: The lead single from lang's collaborative effort with Neko Case and Laura Veirs.
Song: "Constant Craving"
- Album: Ingénue
- Year: 1992
- Comment: Perhaps lang's most well-known song, it reached #2 on the US Adult Contemporary chart following its release.
Catch Key Tracks every weekday during the Midday Mix at 1 PM on 91.3 WYEP.